Joinable Day Tour - Montagnola
Montagnola - Panoramic Hills North and Southwest of Siena
The itineraries available for Montagnola vary according to the day of the week and the city of departure- see our "infopack" for details. We'll be happy to help you choose!
- A beautiful medieval hilltown with narrow streets perched on a hilltop
- Panoramic rolling hills less often seen by tourists
- Traces of Etruscan and Roman civilization and the beginnings of Tuscan culture
- Local artisans crafting wares in fine lead crystal
- Antique, functioning mill from the Medici era
- Sacred 12-13th century sites including an exquisite Gothic cloister or a suggestive roofless Romanesque abbey
- A great choice for people not particularly interested in wine
Joinable Day Tour Lunch
Please note that all day trips have lunch as an extra cost, generally in the 20 euro per person range. If you are on a tight budget, say so ahead, and we'll try to tweak the itinerary accordingly if possible.